1. All participants in the Pro Football Confidence Contest (PFCC) must be registered
members of dirty-dawg.com Sports Confidence Contests. By registering, all members
agree to and will abide by the contest rules as listed herein. The dirty-dawg Board
of Directors retain the right to revoke the membership and terminate contest participation
of anyone that violates contest rules or fails to observe proper decorum on the dirty-dawg
2. Each weekly game day will include 15 games (when available) except for the season ending
"Playoff Round (Super Bowl Blowout)". The dirty-dawg.com Board of Directors are solely responsible
for choosing the contest games each week. For each game day, players must select the winner of
each game and place a confidence number on that game from 1 to 15 with 15 being the most confident
selection and 1 being the least confident. All picks must be received via the game form at
dirty-dawg.com world headquarters by the time specified on the weekly game entry form.
3. Scoring is determined as follows: If the player correctly picks the winner of a game, that
player is awarded the number of points equal to the confidence number placed on that game. If
the player incorrectly picks the winner, the points are subtracted from the player's score. In
each 15 game week there are a possible total of 120 points. Any player who does not submit picks
for a given week will be assigned the lowest score from all players for that week.
4. At the end of the season, the Super Bowl Blowout will occur where the contestant assigns a confidence to the playoff teams.
For every win that team has, the contestant will recieve the number of confidence points they assigned.
You must participate in the Super Bowl Blowout to be eligible for the championship.
Special Super Bowl Blowout Scoring
5. Scoring Super Bowl Blowout...For Round 1 (Wildcard Round) and Round 2 (Division Round), players will receive the
confidence points that they placed on the winning teams. For Round 3 (Conference Championships) players will receive
the points they placed on the winning teams multiplied by 5, and for Round 4 (Super Bowl), players will receive the
confidence points they placed on the Super Bowl winner multiplied by 10. There are no negative points for the Super Bowl Blowout.
Remember that the wildcard teams (Week 1) could potentially play one extra game if they advance all the way to the Super Bowl.
6. The player with the most points at the end of the season will be declared the contest winner. If two or more players are tied at the
end of the season, the player with the most wins during the season will be declared the winner. If two or more players are still tied,
then the player with the most Super Bowl Blowout points will be declared the winner.
7. Weekly winners will be declared for those that score the most points for each of the individual contest weeks. Again, in case of a
tie the player with the most victories in that week will be declared the winner. If there is still a tie, the player with the most
overall points will be declared the weekly winner. If there is still a tie, the person with the most points the following week will
be declared the previous week's winner.
8. Any situations or conflicts that arise during the season that are not covered by these basic rules will be
submitted to the dirty-dawg.com Board of Directors for a decision and that decision will be final.