1. All participants in the College Football Confidence Contest (CFCC) must be registered
members of dirty-dawg.com Sports Confidence Contests. By registering, all members
agree to and will abide by the contest rules as listed herein. The dirty-dawg Board
of Directors retain the right to revoke the membership and terminate contest participation
of anyone that violates contest rules or fails to observe proper decorum on the dirty-dawg
2. Each weekly game day will include 15 games, except for the season ending Bowl Blowout. The
dirty-dawg.com Board of Directors is solely responsible for choosing the contest games each
week. For each game week, players must select the winner of each game and place a confidence
factor from 1 to 15 on each game with 15 being the most confident pick and 1 being the least
confident. All picks must be received via the official game form at dirty-dawg.com World
Headquarters by the deadline specified on the weekly game entry form.
3. Scoring is determined as follows: When a player correctly picks the winner of a game, that
player is awarded the number on confidence points they placed on that game. If the player
incorrectly picks the winner, the points are subtracted from the player's score. Each regular
season week will have 120 points possible. A score of 0 will be assigned to any player that does
not submit picks for a given week.
4. At the end of the season, a Bowl Blowout will occur in which at least 25 bowl games will be selected
for competition by the dirty-dawg Board of Directors. The Bowl Blowout will include the National Championship
Playoff (semi-final) games and the National Championship game. A player must participate in the Bowl Blowout to be
eligible for the overall CFCC Championship.
Special Bowl Blowout Scoring
5. The season-ending Bowl Blowout will typically include 25 of the top bowl games, including the two National
Championship playoff (semi-final) games as well as the National Championship game. Special scoring will be in place for
the playoff (semi-final) and National Championship games. Confidence points placed on the National Championship game will
count as 2 times the points placed on that game, win or lose. Additionally, a player's national championship pick
must also win their associated semi-final game as well or the player will lose (double) the points placed on the National
6. The player with the most points at the end of the season will be declared the contest winner. If two or more
players are tied at the end of the season, the player with the most wins during the entire season (including
the Bowl Blowout, will be declared the winner. If two or more players are still tied, then the player with
the most Bowl Blowout points will be the contest winner.
7. Weekly winners will be declared for thos that score the most points for each of the individual contest weeks.
Again, in case of a tie, the player with the most victories in that week will be declared the winner. If there
is still a tie, the player with the most overall points will be declared the weekly winner. If there is still
a tie, the person with the most points the following week will be delcared the previous week's winner.
8. Any situations or conflicts that arise during the season that are not covered by these basic rules will be
submitted to the dirty-dawg.com Board of Directors for a decision and that decision will be final.